HOT Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved skiing poster

 Buy it here: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved skiing poster

For the past two years, a friend of mine named Ryan has wholeheartedly invited me to go skiing in Colorado, at the Keystone Resort, although I strongly refuse. "I am in a foreign country!", I reason the husk. But then I also had a reason to refuse, so I finally nodded. After buying loads of things to keep warm as if I were going to the South Pole, I took a flight to Colorado.
Skiing is suitable for both adults and children
The feeling of skiing for the first time in 11 years was strange, but also fun.
At first it was pretty bad, I couldn't stand on the snowboard, but then got used to the glides and uneven tracks. I did some pretty good performances a few days later!
The first day I had to hire a ski instructor and also fell several times. But it turns out that these falls are just normal, because the next day is really a terrible day. As I was sliding down the mountain slope, my skateboard came out of my shoes and I rolled like a giant snowball. Trust me, it doesn't feel good.



Seen more at: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved skiing poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask