Motorcycle sometimes I look back at my life and I'm seriously poster

 Buy it here: Motorcycle sometimes I look back at my life and I'm seriously poster

During the 4 main race days, the speed of the racers often exceeds 320 km / h. Every year there are accidents and almost no year there are no deaths. In the most dangerous race in the world, racers face the most terrible challenges: extremely high speed and narrow track with 264 sharp turns. The two sides of the track are fenced with stone walls and electric poles. Riders at professional tournaments in the world like MotoGP or WSBK have never challenged themselves in the Isle of Man because just a small mistake also loses their life or career. Richard Quayle, one of the winners of the Isle of Man TT, said: "If Roger Federer makes a mistake, Roger loses one point, but if I make a mistake, I lose my own life." In the Isle of Man TT, every place is an experience, from the main stage to the finish line.

Seen more at: Motorcycle sometimes I look back at my life and I'm seriously poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask