Boxing dad to my son wherever your journey in life poster

 Buy it here: Boxing dad to my son wherever your journey in life poster

At that time, the person I could confide in was my first love. But then he left me and left. He was engrossed in his uncompromising joy and didn't care about my pain. Shortly after he got the grades, he happily prepared himself to enter the city for admission, leaving me helpless with his failure. My parents knew that I was sad, so there was not a single point of blame for fear of further pressure. But because of that, I tormented myself even more, because I knew, my parents didn't say it, but the sadness in my parents' eyes was a hundred thousand times greater than the sadness in my heart. After that, my parents advised me to think of aspiration two. With a floor score of the exam that year, I enrolled in a private university, majoring in Psychology. I started to get excited again and thought more positively, saying: Going to college is not about losing everything, not all doors slammed in front of you, not that you are useless or incompetent, you are just missing a lucky percentage. The important thing after that, is not lost in failure, tormenting yourself but looking for another opportunity, to get up yourself to be stronger and more courageous. So that year, I also went to college, but I just couldn't go the path I chose ...

Seen more at: Boxing dad to my son wherever your journey in life poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask