Gardening That's what I do I garden I drink poster

 Buy it here: Gardening That's what I do I garden I drink poster

    This symptom usually occurs in people living in big cities due to a sedentary lifestyle and less exposure to sunlight. Osteoporosis can be caused by a lack of calcium in the diet, but in fact, most osteoporosis is due to a lack of vitamin D - an important nutrient that helps the body absorb calcium. Vitamin D is mainly synthesized from the fat layer in the skin, under exposure to sunlight. Direct contact with soil, water, and plants is really good for you. Soil is a new Prozac. in the UK. The Mycobacterium vaccae bacteria affect the nerve cells in a similar way to Prozac. This bacterium stimulates the production of serotonin, which is why people who spend time gardening and in direct contact with the soil find it more relaxing and easier to fall asleep. In addition, the peaceful scenery, the scent of flowers and the close sounds of nature help quickly dispel the stress, bring a good night's sleep.

Seen more at: Gardening That's what I do I garden I drink poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask