Lineman you may see me struggle but you will never see me quit poster

 Buy it here: Lineman you may see me struggle but you will never see me quit poster

Through the difficult early days of the electricity industry, Mr. Vo Minh Hoang, a technical officer working at Ho Chi Minh City High Voltage Grid Company, always keeps unforgettable memories. After two days of winning the reunification of the country (May 2, 1975), as a line worker, he volunteered to go to Da Nhim Hydropower Plant (bordering Lam Dong and Ninh Thuan) to join his brothers in overcoming. and upgrade the line Da Nhim - Saigon. This was the only power supply line for Ho Chi Minh City at that time. The two sides of the road went to the pillars filled with bombs and mines. With a spirit of dedication, all jobs will be resolved. He is still not relieved about his colleagues that year was permanently lying down by bombs and mines.

Seen more at: Lineman you may see me struggle but you will never see me quit poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask