Northern soul my first time at the club I lost my heart my innocence poster

 Buy it here: Northern soul my first time at the club I lost my heart my innocence poster

This period is considered to be the 2nd period of Country music, this is also the golden age of cowboys who can sing. The songs bold ‘cowboy’ were constantly being broadcast on the radio - also the main entertainment means at that time. The hits of Gene Autry, Sons of the Pioneers, Roy Rogers ... were continuously broadcast in "golden hour" on the national radio station. In addition to the lovely cowboys, the Pasty Montana cowboy girl with the hit I Want to be A Cowboy's Sweetheart has also contributed to prove to the world that not only men but also women have the bravery to have the resounding solo career. In 1936, Bill Monroe and the Blue Grass Boys group created a quite new musical color with flexible and strong rhythms. Later, the group's name Blue Grass was used to give a bold American country music. Another genre from this period was the Honky Tonk. Honky Tonk was originally circulated only among the working poor in Texas and Oklahoma. After that, it quickly developed and became an important branch of modern Country music.

Seen more at: 
Northern soul my first time at the club I lost my heart my innocence poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask