That's what I do I garden I drink I know things poster

 Buy it here: That's what I do I garden I drink I know things poster

If gardening has the same positive effects as exercise, the fruits of that activity - a highly productive garden - will also contribute to a healthier diet. You will reap fresh, healthy produce. You should eat at least two cups of vegetables with one and a half cup of fruit per day to ensure nutrition and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. The benefit of gardening is that it helps people develop a habit of eating full fruits and vegetables, according to a 2016 study by the University of Florida Institute of Agricultural and Food Science. The reason people eat more fruits and vegetables is because this activity provides healthy, fresh fruits and vegetables while also delighting children (and adults) when they can try foods. I have never eaten before.

Seen more at: That's what I do I garden I drink I know things poster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

NEW Super Mario Starry Night Van Gogh Poster

Some girls are just born with hippie souls poster

HOT Turtle in a world where you can be anything be kind face mask